- Log on to MyHR and view your pay stub. Note: to log on to PS from off campus, use the link “MyHR Off Campus” on HR main page
- Log on to Queen’s Pension Self Service (if off campus, direct logon is faster than MyHR) – and download your latest Pension statement. Note: that if you have had a break in contributing to the Queen’s Pension Plan, you may have more than one Pension Statement. The calculations in the Excel file are for one period of pension contributions.
- Download the Excel file Know_Your_PayStub_20170401 with examples and detailed calculations, updated for 2017.
- Watch for updates to the Excel file each year!
- Email email@example.com if you have questions.
See USW Local 2010 Guide Book, page 6, for detail about your dues.
Here are the lines on your pay stub:
- Before-Tax Deductions, Union Dues USW, is 1.55% of earnings
- Before-Tax Deductions, Union Dues Levy, is $.02 / hour worked, and is for union organizing and growth
- After-Tax Deductions, Humanity Fund, is $.03/hour worked, and is optional. See Humanity Fund Page for info, and a link to the HR form to opt out or in.