Remote Work Arrangements for USW Members
As USW Members continue to return to campus, those who have adapted to working from home may be eligible for a Remote Work Arrangement (RWA).
The Union and the Employer have now completed negotiations regarding a Letter of Understanding (LOU): Remote Work Arrangements (RWAs) for USW Members. To review the details of this LOU, click here.
If you are interested in a remote work arrangement, Human Resources will need you to complete the followings steps:
- Review the Procedure and the Guide to Approval and Implementation
- Request a remote work arrangement — USW Members should submit their request to their Manager
- Complete the Assessment Tool
- If approved, complete the USW Terms and Conditions Form — USW form provided by Client Services
- Evaluate the remote work arrangement
Email the Union Office at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Further formation regarding RWA’s can also be found on the Human Resources web site.