Verify and understand your pay deductions!
- Log on to MyHR and view your pay stub. Note: to log on to PS from off campus, use the link “MyHR Off Campus” on HR main page
- Log on to Queen’s Pension Self Service (if off campus, direct logon is faster than MyHR) – and download your latest Pension statement. Note that if you have had a break in contributing to the Queen’s Pension Plan, you may have more than one Pension Statement. The calculations in the Excel file are for one period of pension contributions.
- Download the Excel file Know_Your_PayStub_20170401 with examples and detailed calculations, updated for 2017.
- Attend USW Local 2010 Hands on Workshops (Friday March 31, 2017 and Wednesday May 10, 2017, both 12:05-12:55 at Jeffery 156 computer lab) and ask questions!
- Watch for updates each year!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- See Pension Tips info for more information about Queen’s Pension Plan.
See USW Local2010 Guide Book, page 6, for detail about your dues. Here are the lines on your pay stub:
– Before-Tax Deductions, Union Dues USW, is 1.55% of earnings
– Before-Tax Deductions, Union Dues Levy, is $.02 / hour worked, and is for union organizing and growth
– After-Tax Deductions, Humanitarian Fund, is $.03/hour worked, and is optional. See Humanity Fund Page for info, and a link to the HR form to opt out or in.
updated by Carol Kavanaugh, April 23, 2017